Essential Oil Blend (Pet-Friendly)
Essential oils have a lot of health benefits, however it is important that we use them safely around our pets. Certain essential oils can be toxic to pets and although they might be beneficial for you to use, they could be very harmful towards them. If in doubt, we advise you to consult your veterinarian to make the best decision for your pet.
Please stick to our pet-friendly oil blend Tranquil if you are using your diffuser around your pet.
Using essential oils safely around your pet:
When introducing the product to your pet, we advise you to keep a close eye on how they respond. Always make sure the room is well-ventilated and that they are able to leave freely. Only diffuse small amounts (1-3 drops max) for limited periods of time (30-60mins).
- Keep the diffuser and oils away from your pet
- Make sure they do not ingest the oils. If you suspect that they have then contact your veterinarian straight away.
- If you notice any discomfort or agitation, take them to another well-ventilated room and stop using the product.
- If they appear to be in distress, contact your veterinarian straight away.
- Take special care with pets that are in cages/enclosed spaces as they aren’t able to leave the room if they experience discomfort.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.